Transform voltage from DC 12V to AC 110V 220V.
Output waveform: frequency square wave.
Adopt high quality PCB board, durable for use.
Mainly used for electronic DIY work before the inverter stage.
Input: DC 12V
Quiescent Current: 0.05A around
Output Waveform: Frequency Square Wave
Output Frequency: 20KHz around
Protection: No Protection
Size: 5.8 * 5.8 * 2.6cm / 2.3 * 2.3 * 1in
Weight: 72g/ 2.55oz
1. The board is high frequency square wave AC output so it can not drive general inductive electric appliances, such as electromotor, electric fan, coil transformer, etc.
2. When connected with small load(LED light, phone charger, etc.), please connect to the gear of low output voltage: 172V or 200V.
3. When work for a long time under large load, suggest to strengthen the cooling fin.
4. Don't connect the power reversely, and the power supply and power cable should be with enough large current.
5. Don't overload or short circuit the output.
6. High frequency output low voltage measured by multimeter will display higher(it's not correct, not the actual voltage).
The default output voltage wiring as follows(just for reference):
1 * Inverter Boost Module