Koogeek Smart LED Light Bulb is a Wi-Fi enabled LED light bulb that works with Apple HomeKit, and compatible with Alexa and the Google Assistant. It uses only 8 watts and delivers up to 500 lumens of light with a color temperature from 2700K to 6000K. Offer 16 million colors to choose from. After screwing in your Smart Light Bulb, and configuring it from the Koogeek Home app over a 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network, you can remotely turn smart light bulbs on or off, change colors, and dim brightness by using the Koogeek Home app or just asking Siri. You can even use your Amazon Echo or Google Home to control the connected light bulbs by just asking Alexa or the Google Assistant. For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch only: you can set timers, control multiple HomeKit-enabled accessories simultaneously and automate your accessories.
High Brightness & 16 Million Colors & Dimmable
Use only 8 watts and deliver up to 500 lumens of light with an adjustable color temperature from 2700K (warm white) up to 6000K (daylight white). Offer 16 million colors to choose from and every color is dimmable, you can match the light to your mood and personalize your home. Energy saving with a lifetime of up to 25,000 hours, that is 22.8 years based on 3 hours use per day.
Works with Apple HomeKit, Compatible with Alexa and the Google Assistant
Apple HomeKit technology provides an easy, secure way to control HomeKit-enabled accessories using the Koogeek Home app (Apple Home app) and Siri on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Apple Watch. It is also compatible with Alexa and the Google Assistant, so you can use Amazon Echo or Google Home to control it after configuration. You can use the Google Assistant for voice control, even if you don't have a Google Home. For example:
"Hey, Siri, turn on the Light Bulb."
"Alexa, turn the Light Bulb to green."
"Ok Google, set the Light Bulb to 20%."
Setup only takes a few minutes, no hub required. When configuring, screw it into a standard E26 light socket and use the Koogeek Home app to connect it to a 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network. You can remotely turn connected light bulbs on or off, change colors, or adjust brightness using the Koogeek Home app, Siri, Alexa, or the Google Assistant.
After successfully configuring Alexa or connecting to the Google Assistant, wherever you have Internet access (over cellular networks, e.g., 4G LTE / 3G, or any Wi-Fi networks), you can remotely control and monitor connected light bulbs with either iOS devices or Android devices, whether you are at home or not.
* Note: If Alexa or the Google Assistant connection is not configured, controlling HomeKit-enabled accessories from your iOS devices over your cellular networks or other Wi-Fi networks requires your HomePod, Apple TV 4K, Apple TV, or iPad set up as a home hub.
Sync and Share across Devices
After successfully configuring Alexa or connecting to the Google Assistant, the ON/OFF status, colors, and brightness of connected light bulbs are synced and shared across iOS devices and Android devices.
Control Multiple Light Bulbs Simultaneously (for iOS Devices Only)
Create scenes and control multiple HomeKit-enabled light bulbs with different light colors and brightness at the same time. Turn a scene on or off by tapping it, setting a timer or just asking Siri.
Schedule On/Off (for iOS Devices Only)
Set custom schedules and timers for a light bulb or a scene to turn connected light bulbs on or off at a specific time automatically.
Automate Light Bulbs (for iOS Devices Only)
With the Koogeek Home app and on the same Wi-Fi network, without setting up any home hub, you can automate connected light bulbs or scenes to turn on or off through triggers such as time of day, HomeKit-enabled sensor detection, or the action of a HomeKit accessory.
By setting up your HomePod, Apple TV 4K, Apple TV (4th generation or later, with tvOS 10.1 or later), or iPad (with iOS 10.1 or later) as a home hub, you can
(1) control your smart light bulb remotely;
(2) grant access to the people you trust; and
(3) automate connected light bulbs or scenes to turn on or off through triggers such as time of day, location, HomeKit-enabled sensor detection, or the action of a HomeKit accessory.
– Home Wi-Fi: (802.11b/g/n, 2.4 GHz ONLY)
– WPA or WPA2 Network Security
– Koogeek Home app (available on the App Store and the Google Play)
– To control this HomeKit-enabled accessory with your iPhone, iPod touch, iPad or Apple Watch, iOS 9.0 or later is recommended.
– To set up automations and user permissions for this HomeKit-enabled accessory with your iOS device requires a HomePod, an Apple TV 4K or Apple TV (4th generation or later) with tvOS 10.1 or later, or an iPad with iOS 10.1 or later set up as a home hub.
– To control this product with your Android device, Android 4.3 or later is recommended.
– To control this product with Alexa using your voice, an Alexa product is required.
– To control this product with the Google Assistant using your voice, Android 6.0 or later, or iOS 9.1 or later is required.
1) Ensure the bulb is within the range of your Wi-Fi connection.
2) Do not use with dimmer switches.
3) Do not use in enclosed fixtures.
4) Some functions are currently not available on Apple Watch.
Material: Plastic and PBT
Input: 120V AC, 60Hz 0.2A (Max.)
Base type: E26 (Medium screw base)
Rated power: 8W
Wattage equivalence: 60W (Max.)
Light source type: LED
LED light color: 16 million colors (Support the color changing function)
Color temperature: 2700K-6000K (warm white to daylight white)
Rated luminous flux: 500lm
CRI: > 80
Compatibility: E26 light fittings
Rated lifetime: 25,000 hours (22.8 years — based on 3 hours use per day)
Rated beam angle: Approx. 199.9°
For indoor use only
Certificate: ETL, FCC ID, RoHS, Wi-Fi
Warranty: 12-month warranty
Item diameter: Approx. Φ 2.36 in / 60.00 mm
Item height: Approx. 5.37 in / 136.50 mm
Item weight: Approx. 8.66oz / 245g
Package dimensions: Approx. 6.61 * 3.39 * 2.87 in / 168.00 * 86.00 * 73.00 mm (L * W * H)
Package weight: Approx. 11.89oz / 338g
1 * Koogeek LB1 Smart Light Bulb
1 * Quick Start Guide (English)