A good tool to help you perfectly recycle plastic bottles into handy plastic ropes.
Suitable for all round plastic bottles like fruit juice bottles, soda water bottles, mineral water bottles, etc.
Plastic rope width is adjustable(maximum 10mm) by adjusting the stainless steel fixer.
Small and lightweight, easy to store and portable for outdoor use.
The plastic rope you cut can be used to tie items or decorate your garden.
1) Cut the bottom of the bottle(you can remove irregularities with scissors).
2) Set the plastic rope width you want(for the first cut, we advise you set 5-7mm).
3) Put the bottle into the cutter and turn the bottle till the string goes out for 10-15cm.
4) Pull the string, try to keep the right angle between the string and the cutter.
1. NOT recommended for the high hardness plastic bottles.
2. Some blades are sharped asymmetrically, if the string breaks in few attempts in a row or jam, just open the cutter, take out the blade, flip it horizontally and put back, or replace a new one.
3. To cut the thin strings, we advise you to use a support like a table for beginning.
Material:Beech Wood + Stainless Steel
Item Size: 14 * 2.5 * 2.8cm / 5.5 * 1 * 1.1in
Item Weight: 73g / 2.6oz
Package Size: 15 * 3 * 3cm / 5.9 * 1.2 * 1.2in
Package Weight: 83g / 2.9oz
1 * Plastic Bottle Cutter