With large overview backlit LCD display, date can be shown clearly.
Backlight can make display easy to read in the dark condition.
Small size, portable with a pouch, you can take it to anywhere you need it.
Compact ergonomic design, looks very nice.
One-handed operation perfect choice for carry-on measuring.
Allows for various electrical tests including Resistance, DC/AC Voltage and Current tests with a simple switch.
Easy to work, auto ranging accurately measures with self-calibration chip to make sure the accuracy and stability.
Brand Name: RICHMETERS
Model Number: RM109
Operating Temperature: 0 – 40 ℃
Operating Humidity: ≤75%RH
Storage Condition: -20~60℃
Storage Humidity: ≤80%RH
DIY Supplies: Electrical
Operating Mode: Auto/Manual Ranging
Measuring Inductance Range: no
Measuring Capacitance Range: 9.99nF/99.99nF/999.9nF/9.99uF/99.99uF/999.9uF/9.999MF
Measuring Voltage Range: 999.9mV/9.999V/99.99V/999.9V
Measuring Current Range:60mA/600mA/10A
Measuring Resistance Range: 99.99/999.9/9.999k/99.99k/999.9K/999.9M
Square Wave Output: 50Hz/100Hz/200Hz/300Hz/400Hz/500Hz/600Hz/700Hz/800Hz/ 900Hz/1000Hz/200
DC/AC Voltage(mV): 9.999mV/99.99mV
DC/AC Voltage(V): 600mV
DC/AC Current (mA&A): 999.9mA/9.999A
DC/AC Current (uA): 99.99μA/999.9μA
Display Type: Digital Display
Diode Test: Yes
Duty Cycle: 1%-99%
Sample Rate: 3 times per second
Power: 2 * 1.5V AAA batteries(Not Included)
Item weight: 113.3g / 3.99oz
Package weight: 227g / 8.00oz
Item size: 12.5 * 6.5 * 2.2cm / 4.92 * 2.56 * 0.87in
Package size: 16 * 10 * 4.5cm / 6.30 * 3.94 * 1.77in
1. Do NOT exceed the “maximum value” indicated in the Specification;
2. Do NOT input voltage at the Current Mode, the Resistance Mode, the Diode Mode, the Continuity Mode, or the Temperature Mode;
3. Do NOT use the product when the batteries or the battery cover is not placed properly;
4. Turn off the product and remove the test leads from the test points before changing batteries or fuses.
5. Do not input voltage exceeds 36V DC or 25V AC when you are at the setting of measuring current.
1 * Multimeter
2 * Test lead
1 * User manual